Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Woohoo....I placed all the free webinars onto YouTube and got them accepted so that if you click on the ad...I get a little revenue for doing the webinar!!!! However, there are several subjects already up and running to include: - Alchemy - Santeria, Haitian, Kongo and New Orleans Vodou (as I practice Haitian mixed with Kongo as a go to) - Chaos - Trees of Life of many of the Philosophies - Palo Mayombe - Tarot Meditations - Qabala and Pathworkings - Celtic Magick and Rituals - Eros and Cupid: Conjuring Love, Romance and Lust - Money and Success: Conjuring Prosperity - Cowry Shell Divination: The Oddus - Ancient Greece: Ritual and Magick - Retrogrades: How to Survive and Use to Your Advantage Coming Soon: Wicca, Shinto, Bon, Sumerian, Babylonian, Runes, Norse, Egyptian, Roman, Hindu, Buddhism, Huna, Ceremonial, Mayan, Aztec and so many more. http://ift.tt/1w8Xt4o OR you can go to http://ift.tt/1FfQBar and click on Dr. Darling's Classroom and watch there. There you will find shopping, oils and artifacts in each section related to that philosophy!!!! by Jymie Lynn Darling

Woohoo....I placed all the free webinars onto YouTube and got them accepted so that if you click on the ad...I get a little revenue for doing the webinar!!!! However, there are several subjects already up and running to include: - Alchemy - Santeria, Haitian, Kongo and New Orleans Vodou (as I practice Haitian mixed with Kongo as a go to) - Chaos - Trees of Life of many of the Philosophies - Palo Mayombe - Tarot Meditations - Qabala and Pathworkings - Celtic Magick and Rituals - Eros and Cupid: Conjuring Love, Romance and Lust - Money and Success: Conjuring Prosperity - Cowry Shell Divination: The Oddus - Ancient Greece: Ritual and Magick - Retrogrades: How to Survive and Use to Your Advantage Coming Soon: Wicca, Shinto, Bon, Sumerian, Babylonian, Runes, Norse, Egyptian, Roman, Hindu, Buddhism, Huna, Ceremonial, Mayan, Aztec and so many more. http://ift.tt/1w8Xt4o OR you can go to http://ift.tt/1FfQBar and click on Dr. Darling's Classroom and watch there. There you will find shopping, oils and artifacts in each section related to that philosophy!!!!

by Jymie Lynn Darling



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1w8Xt4o

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment