Thursday, 26 February 2015

http://ift.tt/1E24ImO? You asked, I listened! Energize and recharge your life today by having your Chakras cleared, opened, and balanced! Here is your opportunity to experience an in-depth remote Chakra Balancing service from an experienced practitioner who has used this technique since 1990 with great success. The Seven Main Chakras (pictured in this listing), plus the two energy centers known as the Earth Star and the Soul Star, will be cleared and opened, energy blockages will be removed, and balance will be restored, during a meditation session that I will perform. I will then send an email to the recipient when the process has been completed. In the meantime, you will be able to download the PDF file that I have created, with information about the Chakras and energy centers that I will work on. If you are desirous of having the procedure done at or before a particular time, email me, and if I can schedule it according to that request, I will. Otherwise, expect the procedure to be performed remotely within two days of my receiving the order. I will send an Etsy message when the process has been completed. This is the same procedure that I have been using on myself for many years, in order to clear, open, and balance my own Chakras and energy centers, as well as doing the same for others by personal request. Now I am willing to share that technique with the Etsy community. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity! Order yours today! Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy today at http://ift.tt/17CoUO0 for first dibs on ALL our handmade metaphysical jewelry, handmade wands, and Tarot readings! We can also be found on Facebook at http://ift.tt/1E24Gvb , and at our Best of the Paranormal site at http://ift.tt/17CoW8z . by Gabey Momo

http://ift.tt/1E24ImO? You asked, I listened! Energize and recharge your life today by having your Chakras cleared, opened, and balanced! Here is your opportunity to experience an in-depth remote Chakra Balancing service from an experienced practitioner who has used this technique since 1990 with great success. The Seven Main Chakras (pictured in this listing), plus the two energy centers known as the Earth Star and the Soul Star, will be cleared and opened, energy blockages will be removed, and balance will be restored, during a meditation session that I will perform. I will then send an email to the recipient when the process has been completed. In the meantime, you will be able to download the PDF file that I have created, with information about the Chakras and energy centers that I will work on. If you are desirous of having the procedure done at or before a particular time, email me, and if I can schedule it according to that request, I will. Otherwise, expect the procedure to be performed remotely within two days of my receiving the order. I will send an Etsy message when the process has been completed. This is the same procedure that I have been using on myself for many years, in order to clear, open, and balance my own Chakras and energy centers, as well as doing the same for others by personal request. Now I am willing to share that technique with the Etsy community. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity! Order yours today! Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy today at http://ift.tt/17CoUO0 for first dibs on ALL our handmade metaphysical jewelry, handmade wands, and Tarot readings! We can also be found on Facebook at http://ift.tt/1E24Gvb , and at our Best of the Paranormal site at http://ift.tt/17CoW8z .

by Gabey Momo



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1E24ImO

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment