Friday, 27 February 2015

ok, need some guidance - I'm too close to the question at hand. Went outside, it's cold here tonight, to focus, came in and drew these three rows: Tiwaz-Jera-Thurisaz Perthro-Elhaz-Hagalaz/Dagaz (see note below) Sowilo-Mannaz-Ansuz When I draw the stones I go by how warm/hot they feel. On the sixth draw I grabbed both of these stones at once - both where very warm, individually they were cold. The questions revolves the development of something during the next 6 months. I know how I read them, but I am a key part of events. Any feedback/interpretation would be greatly appreciated. by Rod Dudley

ok, need some guidance - I'm too close to the question at hand. Went outside, it's cold here tonight, to focus, came in and drew these three rows: Tiwaz-Jera-Thurisaz Perthro-Elhaz-Hagalaz/Dagaz (see note below) Sowilo-Mannaz-Ansuz When I draw the stones I go by how warm/hot they feel. On the sixth draw I grabbed both of these stones at once - both where very warm, individually they were cold. The questions revolves the development of something during the next 6 months. I know how I read them, but I am a key part of events. Any feedback/interpretation would be greatly appreciated.

by Rod Dudley



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1AhP8f8

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment