Sunday, 22 February 2015

Can someone help me I took this picture in my apartment I was the only one home to my knowledge. I've enlarged it a bit so you can see it clearer but I put some runes on my front door a few days before I took the picture I dunno if that's got something to do with it, or if it's just a illusion or what's going on. Do I need to get a bat lol .. Or pray or something lol by Jamie Ann Haufler

Can someone help me I took this picture in my apartment I was the only one home to my knowledge. I've enlarged it a bit so you can see it clearer but I put some runes on my front door a few days before I took the picture I dunno if that's got something to do with it, or if it's just a illusion or what's going on. Do I need to get a bat lol .. Or pray or something lol

by Jamie Ann Haufler



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1Ff8oOS

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment