This divination special with me includes a reading with my antique Egyptian Alchemy Cards, my Angel Mantra cards, Rider Waite and Jungian Archetype cards. Also included in this read is the Santeria/Vodou system of cowry shells for an Oddu reading. Also included is a wonderful reading using an Ancient Egyptian form of star reading that was converted into a board but not available anymore, Ra Seba. I do readings either over Skype or the phone. I take pictures of your spreads and send them to you so that you can have your reading with you with your notes. This is a big special of mine to you! $25.00 for the reading combo. I have international clients that swear by me as well as in the states coast to coast. You must pay to book. You can book for anytime and you can buy for a friend as a treat too. Either FB me or email me at darlingjymie83@gmail.com A wee bit about me: I have been a reader for over 20 years. I am author of Tarot books. I have taught readers for over 19 years. My doctorate is in Anthropology of Ancient Religions. I am releasing my own deck this year.
by Jymie Lynn Darling
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1JIjY8b
via IFTTT
by Jymie Lynn Darling
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1JIjY8b
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment