I am now offering Kundalini Reiki Atuements and training. The wonderful thing about Kundalini is that it can be done distantly and you will be trained to do this. Plus no Symbols! I have several students who have become successfu kundalinil reiki masters. This is a go at your own pace and take time to practice learning and training. It will not happen over night. You will learn one on one with me be added to my private facebook group of other students and have lots of other goodies with this class. http://ow.ly/MkyVq
by Cherie Morris
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ow.ly/MkyVq
via IFTTT
Thursday, 30 April 2015
I am now offering Kundalini Reiki Atuements and training. The wonderful thing about Kundalini is that it can be done distantly and you will be trained to do this. Plus no Symbols! I have several students who have become successfu kundalinil reiki masters. This is a go at your own pace and take time to practice learning and training. It will not happen over night. You will learn one on one with me be added to my private facebook group of other students and have lots of other goodies with this class. http://ow.ly/MkyVq by Cherie Morris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment