*** Remote Spiritual Healing Sessions *** Hello All, I am now able to offer private 1 on 1 Spiritual Healing sessions remotely. If you would like consider Spiritual Healing as part of your holistic healthcare, then I would be happy to help. Many life issues are carried forward from Past Life. To release these it is necessary to understand and accept. It is then necessary to cut all cords of attachment from past and current lives that no longer serve you. Cord detachment and Grounding technique offered. Remote home blessings offered. Chakra Cleansing offered to ensure only positive energy remains. Once Healing is booked, I will message you to discuss you life concern and send healing. I will also pass on any guidance that I am given from Spirit. £20 ($30 USD) ($38 CAD) ($39 AUD) (€28 EUR) Bookings can be made at the following link. Love and Light! http://ift.tt/1A0xNbO
by Matt Gibbs
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1A0xNbO
via IFTTT
by Matt Gibbs
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1A0xNbO
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment