My new camera is awesome - I say shoot.. it snaps! SO COOL!! Here are the preview photos I promised. I will be getting discriptions and getting them ready for listing soon. If you like somthing and your interested personal message me, I will reserve it for you and let you know when it's ready for purchase. As always, likes and shares are appreciated. If you want to see the currently available items, please visit our eBay Store at: http://ift.tt/1yfdKLI or Our Etsy Store at: http://ift.tt/1ElxvCk If you like pinterest we have a site there too! Check out our Pinterest Pins at: http://ift.tt/1Elxy0O
by Belinda Cox
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1yfdKLI
via IFTTT
Monday, 20 April 2015
My new camera is awesome - I say shoot.. it snaps! SO COOL!! Here are the preview photos I promised. I will be getting discriptions and getting them ready for listing soon. If you like somthing and your interested personal message me, I will reserve it for you and let you know when it's ready for purchase. As always, likes and shares are appreciated. If you want to see the currently available items, please visit our eBay Store at: http://ift.tt/1yfdKLI or Our Etsy Store at: http://ift.tt/1ElxvCk If you like pinterest we have a site there too! Check out our Pinterest Pins at: http://ift.tt/1Elxy0O by Belinda Cox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment