I've got a few readings to do today, then I've got time to book some more #tarotreadings, #lifecoaching sessions, #intuitivespiritualcounseling or some workshops in #psychicabilities, #meditation, #manifesting and #lettinggo. I'm entirely grateful to be here for those who need the help. And again, my rates have dropped from $60 an hour to 95¢ per minute with no flat fees, and no duration caps. Take as short as you need or as long as you need by phone ,skype call or video chat.It's your choice, but email readings are still flat fee.
by Robert Vilches
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1FgTfja
via IFTTT
Thursday, 23 April 2015
I've got a few readings to do today, then I've got time to book some more #tarotreadings, #lifecoaching sessions, #intuitivespiritualcounseling or some workshops in #psychicabilities, #meditation, #manifesting and #lettinggo. I'm entirely grateful to be here for those who need the help. And again, my rates have dropped from $60 an hour to 95¢ per minute with no flat fees, and no duration caps. Take as short as you need or as long as you need by phone ,skype call or video chat.It's your choice, but email readings are still flat fee. by Robert Vilches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment