Friday, 10 April 2015

I have agreed to contribute to a Giving Back Campaign so each Friday I will be offering a $5 Offer in which all money purchased through that offer will go towards the Giving Back Campaign of the Week. This week's Giving Back Campaign Recipient is Mia's Dress in which the money raised will go toward Mia's Prom Dress. This Week's $5 Reading Offer is : Energy Cleansing with Violet Flame Healing. To purchase this Offer please click the Payment Link Below : http://ift.tt/1NZskc0 by Melia Warren

I have agreed to contribute to a Giving Back Campaign so each Friday I will be offering a $5 Offer in which all money purchased through that offer will go towards the Giving Back Campaign of the Week. This week's Giving Back Campaign Recipient is Mia's Dress in which the money raised will go toward Mia's Prom Dress. This Week's $5 Reading Offer is : Energy Cleansing with Violet Flame Healing. To purchase this Offer please click the Payment Link Below : http://ift.tt/1NZskc0

by Melia Warren



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1NZskc0

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment