Saturday, 4 April 2015

Hey everybody, this may be a foolish question buuuuut I found a Dalmatian stone while walking back to my apt after parking my car, it was almost in the middle of the road and behind the car next to mine and it was like I was supposed to see it... So I picked it up... I wanted to know if finding this stone means anything or could I put it to use somehow..? It was in the rough btw.. Thanks y'all by Nise Alyariah-Aubrey

Hey everybody, this may be a foolish question buuuuut I found a Dalmatian stone while walking back to my apt after parking my car, it was almost in the middle of the road and behind the car next to mine and it was like I was supposed to see it... So I picked it up... I wanted to know if finding this stone means anything or could I put it to use somehow..? It was in the rough btw.. Thanks y'all

by Nise Alyariah-Aubrey



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1Ftq0rN

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment