Hello guys, my name is Ireanna I've been reading Tarot for 5 years now. please like my page if you haven't already and you are interested in a reading now or in the future, I will be available for readings tomorrow if you are interested in scheduling an appointment, payment made through paypal $25 for Celtic cross $10 for past present and future. Once I reach 400 followers I will be giving away a beautiful amethyst cluster, most likely I will ask a question regarding Tarot or a related topic and the first to get it right will win the cluster so please like and share, you never know you might just be the one who gets the answer to the question correct! Blessings, love & light xoxo http://ift.tt/1zqpmW5
by Ireanna Charalambous
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1zqpmW5
via IFTTT
Thursday, 23 April 2015
Hello guys, my name is Ireanna I've been reading Tarot for 5 years now. please like my page if you haven't already and you are interested in a reading now or in the future, I will be available for readings tomorrow if you are interested in scheduling an appointment, payment made through paypal $25 for Celtic cross $10 for past present and future. Once I reach 400 followers I will be giving away a beautiful amethyst cluster, most likely I will ask a question regarding Tarot or a related topic and the first to get it right will win the cluster so please like and share, you never know you might just be the one who gets the answer to the question correct! Blessings, love & light xoxo http://ift.tt/1zqpmW5 by Ireanna Charalambous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment