Hello everyone, I have another question that I really would like to know the answer to.... So me n my boyfriend were laying in the bed laughing and just enjoying each other's company when we both heard random music start playing. At first it started,played for about 2 seconds then cut off, then came right back on and the lyrics said "we want the funk!" About 3 times before cutting off again. Now we both looked at our phones to see if it was them but it wasn't, especially being that we didn't recognise the song so there's no way we could've had it on our phones, the music literally came from NOWHERE. There was NO possible source it could have came from and we KNEW it was inside, and it happened right by the bed. We both were kinda like "Wtf?" But we concluded that it may possibly be supernatural because there really was NO SOURCE yet the music was SO loud and BOTH of us heard it... Anyway we looked up the lyrics and I found this song called "King Kunta" by Kendrick Lamar...I heard the song before but my boyfriend didn't. The part I think it was was the outro because it sounded SO much like the noise, although it happened so quick we may be mistaken. One thing for sure is we deff heard it say "we want the funk!" about 3 times.... PLEASE HELP!!
by Nise Alyariah-Aubrey
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1aOR2Pp
via IFTTT
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Hello everyone, I have another question that I really would like to know the answer to.... So me n my boyfriend were laying in the bed laughing and just enjoying each other's company when we both heard random music start playing. At first it started,played for about 2 seconds then cut off, then came right back on and the lyrics said "we want the funk!" About 3 times before cutting off again. Now we both looked at our phones to see if it was them but it wasn't, especially being that we didn't recognise the song so there's no way we could've had it on our phones, the music literally came from NOWHERE. There was NO possible source it could have came from and we KNEW it was inside, and it happened right by the bed. We both were kinda like "Wtf?" But we concluded that it may possibly be supernatural because there really was NO SOURCE yet the music was SO loud and BOTH of us heard it... Anyway we looked up the lyrics and I found this song called "King Kunta" by Kendrick Lamar...I heard the song before but my boyfriend didn't. The part I think it was was the outro because it sounded SO much like the noise, although it happened so quick we may be mistaken. One thing for sure is we deff heard it say "we want the funk!" about 3 times.... PLEASE HELP!! by Nise Alyariah-Aubrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment