Sunday, 12 April 2015

Enchanted Beverage Koozies Multi-Cast With Spells for Refreshment and Energizing https://www.etsy.com/listing/181371248/enchanted-koozy-multi-cast-with Recharge when you rehydrate! These enchanted neoprene beverage koozies have been cast with multiple layers of spells. They have been triple-cast multiple times, over multiple days, with spells designed to speedily add refreshment, rejuvenation and psychic energy to any beverage that is placed in them. I have done multiple tests, using a koozy of my own, as I developed the spelling process which I have now finalized. Those who are able to sense psychic energies should be able to detect the energies added to the beverage as soon as five minutes after the beverage container is placed in the beverage koozy. However, the energies will approach their full potential more closely after the 15-30 minute mark. I find that these charged beverages are especially useful in the aftermath of performing an extended session of spellwork or psychic activity. It's good to rehydrate in the aftermath of such activities, and I find that the charged beverages replenish my system in both the physical and energetic senses of the word. So if you are a practitioner who likes to rehydrate and replenish your energy after a session, this is a good way to do it. This is another of my shop items that I originally created for my own use, and used for a long time before realizing that OTHER people might like as much as I do. So here it is. :) I hope you love it as much as I do -- I use mine daily. Purchasing this item means you agree to follow your physician's advice regarding daily fluid intake levels, especially with regard to not consuming more than the maximum recommended daily fluid intake level amount. Play it safe. I want you to be not only energized and refreshed, but happy and healthy in all ways, so follow your doctor' advice always. We metaphysical people must keep an open mind, but not so wide open that our brain falls out. :) I chose the color Indigo for this batch, because that is the color of the Third Eye Chakra, which governs psychic activity. I am a proponent of color therapy, and I intentionally make use of the colors of my materials when I am crafting a metaphysical object of any sort. Indigo items are beneficial for the Third Eye, so the properties of Indigo will be imprinted on whatever the container holds. All items in my Etsy shop are infused with Reiki as well as sacred Solfeggio tones, particularly the healing and cleansing tone 528 Hz. I am an avid proponent of using sound energy in a healing fashion, and I have imbued my studio, tools, supplies, and jewelry items with healing and Chakra-balancing tones and Reiki. Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy today at http://etsy.com/shop/likes2read for first dibs on ALL our handmade metaphysical jewelry, handmade wands, spellcast items, and Tarot readings! We can also be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lightworkers-Sphere/254338211361817 , and at our Best of the Paranormal site at http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/store/the-lightworkers-sphere/104239 . by Gabey Momo

Enchanted Beverage Koozies Multi-Cast With Spells for Refreshment and Energizing https://www.etsy.com/listing/181371248/enchanted-koozy-multi-cast-with Recharge when you rehydrate! These enchanted neoprene beverage koozies have been cast with multiple layers of spells. They have been triple-cast multiple times, over multiple days, with spells designed to speedily add refreshment, rejuvenation and psychic energy to any beverage that is placed in them. I have done multiple tests, using a koozy of my own, as I developed the spelling process which I have now finalized. Those who are able to sense psychic energies should be able to detect the energies added to the beverage as soon as five minutes after the beverage container is placed in the beverage koozy. However, the energies will approach their full potential more closely after the 15-30 minute mark. I find that these charged beverages are especially useful in the aftermath of performing an extended session of spellwork or psychic activity. It's good to rehydrate in the aftermath of such activities, and I find that the charged beverages replenish my system in both the physical and energetic senses of the word. So if you are a practitioner who likes to rehydrate and replenish your energy after a session, this is a good way to do it. This is another of my shop items that I originally created for my own use, and used for a long time before realizing that OTHER people might like as much as I do. So here it is. :) I hope you love it as much as I do -- I use mine daily. Purchasing this item means you agree to follow your physician's advice regarding daily fluid intake levels, especially with regard to not consuming more than the maximum recommended daily fluid intake level amount. Play it safe. I want you to be not only energized and refreshed, but happy and healthy in all ways, so follow your doctor' advice always. We metaphysical people must keep an open mind, but not so wide open that our brain falls out. :) I chose the color Indigo for this batch, because that is the color of the Third Eye Chakra, which governs psychic activity. I am a proponent of color therapy, and I intentionally make use of the colors of my materials when I am crafting a metaphysical object of any sort. Indigo items are beneficial for the Third Eye, so the properties of Indigo will be imprinted on whatever the container holds. All items in my Etsy shop are infused with Reiki as well as sacred Solfeggio tones, particularly the healing and cleansing tone 528 Hz. I am an avid proponent of using sound energy in a healing fashion, and I have imbued my studio, tools, supplies, and jewelry items with healing and Chakra-balancing tones and Reiki. Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy today at http://etsy.com/shop/likes2read for first dibs on ALL our handmade metaphysical jewelry, handmade wands, spellcast items, and Tarot readings! We can also be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lightworkers-Sphere/254338211361817 , and at our Best of the Paranormal site at http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/store/the-lightworkers-sphere/104239 .

by Gabey Momo



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade https://www.etsy.com/listing/181371248/enchanted-koozy-multi-cast-with

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment