Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Name: Lushelan (LOO-shel-ON) Race: Purple Dragon Gender: F Type: W Age: 24,232 When I first saw her, I was actually working on another spirit, and I saw this pure purple streak zoom across my vision, I assume that was the dragon in flight. I can also see the line go diagonally, and horizontally. When I tune in on L. I see the dragon in flight flying among a purple haze all around her, flying with her wings all spread out across the sky. To the keeper, she said that she can act very respectal towards the keeper, and in general, to anybody. She also acts like a person who would do business when asked to, and is quite practical in mind. Powers: She can actually harnest purple orbs and absorb them into herself, afterwards, she can dispatch them to the keeper, so that the keeper can feel her energies on another level. Those orbs can give another dimension of help through use of her abilities that a purple dragon usually have, in prosperity, in magical arts, healing, she also can give a hand in terms of wisdom, and also a little bit of advice on the advancement of the soul. She also can help give the keeper a vision of flight all across the sky, because she believes that people should experience flight regardless to age, nationality, and status, also believing that it can very well help and enhance the soul. Also, when I was finishing up the description, I said any other information to add to there, and she said "namaste" and then did the usual salute that followed along with it. Offerings: Offerings of anything invoking purple, of purple cloth, amethyst, and any other purple colored stuff. Bound to an Amethyst Tree of Life Pendant PM for more info $30, barter, or best offer Links: http://ift.tt/1FWfo3C http://ift.tt/1KiyQxU http://ift.tt/1FWfo3E by Robbin Michels

Name: Lushelan (LOO-shel-ON) Race: Purple Dragon Gender: F Type: W Age: 24,232 When I first saw her, I was actually working on another spirit, and I saw this pure purple streak zoom across my vision, I assume that was the dragon in flight. I can also see the line go diagonally, and horizontally. When I tune in on L. I see the dragon in flight flying among a purple haze all around her, flying with her wings all spread out across the sky. To the keeper, she said that she can act very respectal towards the keeper, and in general, to anybody. She also acts like a person who would do business when asked to, and is quite practical in mind. Powers: She can actually harnest purple orbs and absorb them into herself, afterwards, she can dispatch them to the keeper, so that the keeper can feel her energies on another level. Those orbs can give another dimension of help through use of her abilities that a purple dragon usually have, in prosperity, in magical arts, healing, she also can give a hand in terms of wisdom, and also a little bit of advice on the advancement of the soul. She also can help give the keeper a vision of flight all across the sky, because she believes that people should experience flight regardless to age, nationality, and status, also believing that it can very well help and enhance the soul. Also, when I was finishing up the description, I said any other information to add to there, and she said "namaste" and then did the usual salute that followed along with it. Offerings: Offerings of anything invoking purple, of purple cloth, amethyst, and any other purple colored stuff. Bound to an Amethyst Tree of Life Pendant PM for more info $30, barter, or best offer Links: http://ift.tt/1FWfo3C http://ift.tt/1KiyQxU http://ift.tt/1FWfo3E

by Robbin Michels



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1KiyQxY

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment