Name: Culahster (coo-LAH-ster) Race: Ice Dragonfly Gender: M Type: WA Age: 12,431 When I first saw him, I saw a brief glimpse of a white orb, tinted with some blue, disappearing like a moon would with its phases, except it was all in a second, maybe even less than that. Another time that I saw him, I saw him with two sets of white transparent wings on his back. The wings look very much silky, no scales or anything to give it a draconic look. His color is a sort of icy blue, and I also see him with the famed wings. He can also be seen as a very light blue line when he flies. When I tune in on him with my third eye, I actually see him flying above snow-covered mountaintops in winter. He says that because he lives in the ice on his world, he is more endurant, more toughened for the conditions, and also because of that, he can be more protective. He says the wings are also toughened because of the snowy mountainous land he lives in. To the keeper, he says he would act a little playful, but a bit serious, but leans on the playful side. Light-minded, and wanting to have a good time, but when stuff gets serious, he gets serious too. Powers: Healing, because he can actually harness his energies from his land, of ice, and of the usual green energies that lie within almost all naturalistic creatures, he can very much help in healing. Protection, but it's more learned instead of instinct, he can provoke enemies to chasing him, and then using evasive manoeuvers to help defeat on enemy, i.e. by making him fall flat on his face after being fixated on the dragonfly, help in W.A. magic, he can give advice and uses his knowledge to improve in magical pursuits, i.e. to find an ingredient in a receipe in kitchen magic, and finally, giving hidden energies to the keeper and to the world from his land and from lands where dragonflies are common, hidden within trees, he can go in trees, retrieve them, and set them out to the world, or to the keeper. Offerings: offerings usually accepted by fae, any offering to invoke the winter feeling, any offerings of a light or icy blue color. Bound to an ice blue glass pocket piece PM for more $20, barter, or best offer
by Robbin Michels
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1FWfo3w
via IFTTT
by Robbin Michels
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1FWfo3w
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment