Saturday, 14 March 2015

You will be mesmerizing to everyone you encounter. Suitable for both female and male. This is one Vessel I would LOVE TO OWN MYSELF!! I'm in awe of the power the Fae bring, not to mention the beauty, love and JOY!! The most exciting thing to me is that Madam Crawley is going to custom conjure your VERY OWN FAERY into this Vessel just for YOU! The name of this Fae will be given only to YOU. Please email me after you acquire this piece and I shall check with Madam Crawley and give you the name of your Fairy! True Testimony: I've decided to share some of the wonderful testimonies with you. I have so many I hardly know where to start, but as time permits I shall keep sharing these amazing accounts. "Hi there Anna thank you so much for all the treasures. I thought you would like to hear what happened with the fairy ring. It started off late last year when my house was practically demolished. The beautiful rose bushes and flowers were all gone because of the flood. When I received the fairy ring I took it outside and did like you said. The next week the roses were all back. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then a few days later I started seeing the fairies. It was like you said in your letter seeing them from the corner of my eye. I saw them as little bolts of glitter. I am more happy than ever. I am luckier too. I've been given a hugely better job and my family is not fighting any more. It really is a miracle. I can't thank you enough. You and Madam Crawley are a blessing to me and my family. Thank you again. Janice " Fairies are beautiful and they will bring you great fortune in your life, but you must ATTRACT THEM to you. They are shy to human energies and more prone to saying hello to animals and other entities. You will NEVER REGRET making friends with the Fae Folk. They are really, really there, and this Famous Spell will bring them to you and they will share with you their Wonderful Secrets. Money, Fame, Love... just a few of the things the Fae have power over. THE SPELL: FRIEND OF FAE WISH I TO BE, COME VISIT FAE, COME DANCE WITH ME.) This spell is simply AMAZING. This is a very hard spell to cast, but Madam Crawley is considered the most adept and accomplished in this field of FAIRY CHARMING. If you wish to bring the Magick of the Fae into your life, you need to have this spell. It is cast on 3 moons. Full, Waxing and Waning, and each ceremony the Fae are invited to attract to the piece. Charming Fae is no small matter, and the simplistic "fairy-tale" idea of what these spirits are like is by no means true. Fae are highly intelligent and spirited beings from their own dimension. Their bodies vibrate at a much higher frequency than ours do, and that is why we cannot see them often. But they are here. And if you are lucky enough to attract the Magick of Fae into your world you will be guaranteed a life full of HAPPINESS. Fae will bring you joy. They will improve your luck by guiding you in correct decisions, and they will bring you gifts of money, love and delight. This incredible vessel is a magnet to all white-hearted Fae, and just wearing it will bring them around like "fruit flies" :+) I highly recommend this spell. Madam Crawley is an avid believer in embracing the POWER OF THE FAE. Good Luck! Again, I'm absolutely thrilled to be offering this to you. The cost is a giveaway for this type of intricate spell casting. I would claim yours now since I'm pretty sure there won't be many of these available. http://ift.tt/1LdGXMG by Anna Kikiandpops

You will be mesmerizing to everyone you encounter. Suitable for both female and male. This is one Vessel I would LOVE TO OWN MYSELF!! I'm in awe of the power the Fae bring, not to mention the beauty, love and JOY!! The most exciting thing to me is that Madam Crawley is going to custom conjure your VERY OWN FAERY into this Vessel just for YOU! The name of this Fae will be given only to YOU. Please email me after you acquire this piece and I shall check with Madam Crawley and give you the name of your Fairy! True Testimony: I've decided to share some of the wonderful testimonies with you. I have so many I hardly know where to start, but as time permits I shall keep sharing these amazing accounts. "Hi there Anna thank you so much for all the treasures. I thought you would like to hear what happened with the fairy ring. It started off late last year when my house was practically demolished. The beautiful rose bushes and flowers were all gone because of the flood. When I received the fairy ring I took it outside and did like you said. The next week the roses were all back. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then a few days later I started seeing the fairies. It was like you said in your letter seeing them from the corner of my eye. I saw them as little bolts of glitter. I am more happy than ever. I am luckier too. I've been given a hugely better job and my family is not fighting any more. It really is a miracle. I can't thank you enough. You and Madam Crawley are a blessing to me and my family. Thank you again. Janice " Fairies are beautiful and they will bring you great fortune in your life, but you must ATTRACT THEM to you. They are shy to human energies and more prone to saying hello to animals and other entities. You will NEVER REGRET making friends with the Fae Folk. They are really, really there, and this Famous Spell will bring them to you and they will share with you their Wonderful Secrets. Money, Fame, Love... just a few of the things the Fae have power over. THE SPELL: FRIEND OF FAE WISH I TO BE, COME VISIT FAE, COME DANCE WITH ME.) This spell is simply AMAZING. This is a very hard spell to cast, but Madam Crawley is considered the most adept and accomplished in this field of FAIRY CHARMING. If you wish to bring the Magick of the Fae into your life, you need to have this spell. It is cast on 3 moons. Full, Waxing and Waning, and each ceremony the Fae are invited to attract to the piece. Charming Fae is no small matter, and the simplistic "fairy-tale" idea of what these spirits are like is by no means true. Fae are highly intelligent and spirited beings from their own dimension. Their bodies vibrate at a much higher frequency than ours do, and that is why we cannot see them often. But they are here. And if you are lucky enough to attract the Magick of Fae into your world you will be guaranteed a life full of HAPPINESS. Fae will bring you joy. They will improve your luck by guiding you in correct decisions, and they will bring you gifts of money, love and delight. This incredible vessel is a magnet to all white-hearted Fae, and just wearing it will bring them around like "fruit flies" :+) I highly recommend this spell. Madam Crawley is an avid believer in embracing the POWER OF THE FAE. Good Luck! Again, I'm absolutely thrilled to be offering this to you. The cost is a giveaway for this type of intricate spell casting. I would claim yours now since I'm pretty sure there won't be many of these available. http://ift.tt/1LdGXMG

by Anna Kikiandpops



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EfWOkP

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment