Special Price on Limited Time Only! I have chosen to offer for the new soul a cast talisman of Mara, the forgotten Goddess. I have known of this item since I was a child, and it is the most unique magickal I have ever encountered. This is a vessel of incredible opportunity. Often associated with Latvian Goddess Laima, Goddess of fate and fortune, Mara is a magnificent secret among latvian people. Mara is the highest-ranking goddess, a feminine Dievs (God). She is an alternate side of God (Like in Yin Yang). She is the goddess of youth, beauty and sexuality, patroness of all the economic activities ("God made a table, Mara - bread"), even money and markets. She is the goddess of land, it is called The Mara land. Items such as this can only be cast at the sacred rock that bares Mara's name. Is the only one physical sign of her that remains on this earth and for this is a very good reason. Mara-Laima is among the greatest and effective givers in our universe. Ritual knowledge of this Goddess is extremely sacred and secretive among our people. I give this ancient necklace of Mara and her ritual to the first member of the general public - the first person outside of our circle. This is treasure of incredible gifts and power, the vessel of infinite possibilities and positive energy, that become your key to unlocking the success, immortality, gracefulness, youthfulness, and eternal beauty that lies hidden within you. The vessel is antique necklace with huge genuine natural Latvian Amber and handmade copper chain. http://ift.tt/1EQvLjF
by Natalia Levcenko
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EQvLjF
via IFTTT
by Natalia Levcenko
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EQvLjF
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment