Ok my wiccan friends, I need some help. A little dream interpretation. For thr past 3 days everytime I have slept I have dreamt of someone I love either dead, dying, being murdered, or auto accident. Starting to wonder why so much death is coming to me in my dreams and getting a little freaked out too. Another dream is of 2 ex boyfriends from teenage years. I see both of them again after 20 years or more and fall in love with both of them all over again, but at different times. They both ask me to marry them. I say yes to both. Un my dream I was going to my sisters furnel and my family was mad that I was taking it so hard and I felt sad and alone. ... so I am supposed to meet them at a train station 1 of them was there and 1 of them was late, so I marry the first one who was there. After we are married the other one shows up and I knew I made a mistake, and I started running as if my life depended on it. It was cold with ice and snow on the ground I was hungry, and had to hide. The 2 boyfriend finds me first promises some how, some way, we Will be together. Then the other one captures me and makes me go with him even though I didn't want to. HELP PLEASE, WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN????,,
by Linda Pippins Aguilar
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EpKIIy
via IFTTT
by Linda Pippins Aguilar
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EpKIIy
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment