I am glad to present you a great physical ally in the flesh. He is a Weretiger. He is much larger and much stronger than a werewolf. His roar can make the walls vibrate if he does it indoors. The difference between Weretigers and Werewolves are the way they transform. Werewolves transform at the night. Weretigers transform when they are angered or cause for revenge or need to guard their master. He does not look human, you can feel just by looking at him. I have never felt so much affection from a living being, he hugs and cuddles and cling to you like a cat... It takes a certain level of trust to be around him. But I think awareness is the best form of education in such matters. He is friendly to his master and his family. His home is this one-of-a-kind antique Gold over Sterling Silver Ring. Size 5,5. http://ift.tt/1EHkLnI
by Natalia Levcenko
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EHkLnI
via IFTTT
by Natalia Levcenko
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1EHkLnI
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment