Sunday, 8 March 2015

Has this happened to someone else?? I have these dreams that I'm paralyzed, I can't move my arms or get up. I try to yell for help but I feel like I'm getting choked. When I look up something is stilling on me laughing pure evil. I know it is not a dream because I can just move my head looking around in my room. Few minutes go by then something gets off your chest and I can move again. I'm awake when this happens! What is it mean??? by Vince Vandever

Has this happened to someone else?? I have these dreams that I'm paralyzed, I can't move my arms or get up. I try to yell for help but I feel like I'm getting choked. When I look up something is stilling on me laughing pure evil. I know it is not a dream because I can just move my head looking around in my room. Few minutes go by then something gets off your chest and I can move again. I'm awake when this happens! What is it mean???

by Vince Vandever



from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1KFKO4R

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment