DRAGON SPIRIT LUCK/**WISH** CHANNEL: ~LONGWEI~ Such a STUNNING AND POWERFUL VESSEL. Ancient Fossil Gemstone set in sterling silver. Size 8.75. Also cast upon this Vessel is a very special "EXTRA" Spell. Money isn't everything but it certainly stops us in our tracks when we run out! This gorgeous Vessel is cast with a Spell fashioned after the great Merlin Money Spell. It is called Keep Your Fields Green. It is an Opulence Spell that will ensure your cup over floweth with all the good things life has to offer. I absolutely adore this spell and have seen people pay over $1,000.00 to have it especially cast for them. Lucky for you, you're not in that situation. Here it is, ready and rearing to go! Don't wait, this is your lucky day :) DRAGON SPIRIT LUCK/**WISH** CHANNEL: ~LONGWEI~ If you just need a little money to pay off debts and take a vacation or two, then I say, don't bother with this auction. This auction is for the serious person who really wants to attain HUGE WEALTH. This may sound like a silly statement, because who wouldn't want GREAT WEALTH? You'd be surprised, with great wealth comes great responsibilities, and your life as you know it will change forever, so don't take my warning lightly. The rightful owner will prevail anyway, so have no fear. Many Blessings. Anna. DRAGON SPIRIT LUCK/**WISH** CHANNEL: ~LONGWEI~ I've been trying hard to update Madam Crawley's spells with some of the exuberant accounts and exciting emails we have received. I am so touched by all of them, and if I don't post yours, it's not because it's any less exciting or important. I'm doing it randomly and letting the spirits guide me. Johnathan from AZ. has an absolutely exciting story to tell. It's stretched out over several emails so I've started "midway" in the email that contains the story. ".... so then I lied on my back on the bed again and held the ring in my hand saying Longweis name 3 times as expressed. so I do that and wait and start breathing deeply. Is then that the strangest thing happen to me ever, ever in all my life. It was as though my body became light as a feather. Looked up and I saw the dragon in a misty almost like a smoke but it didn't smell. So I'm thinking that the dragon Longwei is getting closer to me 'cos he is getting bigger. No, it was ME GETTING CLOSER. I was raising off the bed and getting higher and higher into the room. Wow it was something else. If i told my friends they would think I had been doing drugs! So I raised up almost into the corner and Longwei look down at me and smile. It was really an experience and sounds unreal but it happened I can assure you. If only I could have had my video camera going that would have been a youtube sensation. Ha ha. Seriously I am really happy and didn't expect so much. Let me know if anything I can ever do for you. I owe you big time for this kind of magic experience. I hope you get your move finished. don't hurt your back lifting stuff..." The Dragon is a creature of myth and legend. Yet there was a time when such creatures really roamed the earth and to this day are a symbol of good fortune and luck. This amazing piece has a direct channel to an ancient Oriental Wish-Dragon. These Spirit-Creatures are rarer than Djinn, and at least as powerful. This entity is known as ~LONGWEI~ (a Chinese name meaning “Dragon Greatness”) This is DIRECT CHANNELING of Longwei--a very rare and Powerful WISH DRAGON--he will bring you LUCK, WEALTH, and GOOD FORTUNE. All you need to do is hold the charmed vessel, say his name (pronounced long-why) thrice (X3) this summons his energy and attention. You then make a WISH TO HIM. It is advised that you make one wish at a time and allow at least a week for him to get started before making another wish. Longwei is not permanently attached to the vessel, he is of superior manifestation, and can not belong to any one person. But, this marvelous spell, cast by Madam Crawley herself, ensures that he will be there with FULL POWER to listen to your wishes. Owners of this special channeling spell have reported huge financial and life successes with Longwei, and other things too. Reports of nighttime visits from Longwei, lucid dreams and enhanced ESP abilities. More than one person has also reported the ability to levitate and move objects with their mind. ***Don't miss this rare opportunity to connect with ~Longwei~ and get the Wishing started!*** Note: There will be a very limited number of items with this sell attached, so get your now! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO READ MORE... http://ift.tt/1GBpE1S
by Anna Kikiandpops
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1FhkP0k
via IFTTT
by Anna Kikiandpops
from Witchcraft, Psychic Readings, Spells, and Magick: Buy, Sell, & Trade http://ift.tt/1FhkP0k
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment